Monday, September 8, 2008

Still Sick Over Sick Days

How come it is the Democrats who always seem to dissappoint me more?

Maybe because I expect the Republicans to do so. At least I know they are usually against my beliefs. At least I know that they stand against me.

The Democrats, on the other hand, claim not to. Yet by saying so they are being coy. And deceptive. They merely acting like they stand with me, only to step away at the last minute. I guess it hurts more to be betrayed by a (seeming) friend. Of course, then they expect me to vote for them come election time anyway, taking me for granted in that sense, and then have the nerve to then get angry with me if I threaten to withhold my vote or to go elsewhere (or even send thuggish lawyers to confront third party petitioners in dark parking lots at night, like happened to a friend of mine).

Republicans may be wolves, but the Democrats are being wolves in sheeps clothing.

I am now feeling vengeful, and thinking that a Green or independent spoiler of Ted's 2010 reelection bid would be sweet.....

Actually, this is not simply vengeful. Democrats need to learn a lesson, and understand that these actions have negative consequences, that they cannot browbeat me and then take me for granted.

No comments: